About the Steel Crusaders
Our Mother Charter is located in Michigan. We have Charters in New Jersey, 2 in California, 1 in Michigan and Norway. We have Nomad Charters in Florida,Virginia and Italy.
The Steel Crusaders is an AMA Chartered Riding Club. We claim no territory. Our colors are Silver and Burgundy. We actively participate in fundraisers and charities for the support of people in need. Some of the organizations that we actively support are the MDA, MSAA, and the American Cancer Society. If you are interested in becoming a member either find an officer and ask how or contact “The Earl” by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being a Crusader is about honor, respect and being part of a strong brotherhood. The SCRC does not claim any territory nor do any charters wear a territory rocker. We are a neutral club and recognize the rights of all other clubs, therefore we do not get involved in other clubs politics, business or territorial issues.
Purpose of Organization
The objectives of this organization shall be as follows:
- To stimulate productive relationships among likeminded individuals with a focus on friendship and riding the highways and byways as an organized motorcycle riding club.
- To seek to promote a greater enjoyment of life, motorcycling among its members and a positive frame of mind.
- To promote worthwhile curricular and extracurricular activities related to our chosen charities as well as the betterment of our community and surrounding area;
- To advance and diffuse knowledge and interest in safe motorcycling and the need for positive community involvement.
- To organize and conduct rides, club meetings and social gatherings related to club motorcycling.
It is a professed goal of this club to promote understanding of the positive aspects of a motorcycle riding club. To help change the perception of observers through our behavior as a motorcycle club ensuring everyone observing see only those aspects of a club that a positive, moral and of great value to the community and motorcycling in general.